Devils Night

It is almost that time of the year again, my favorite celebration, Halloween. This year I have decided to organise a night of story telling for the night before Halloween, known in some circles as Devils Night. Devils Night is usually associated to pranks and arson, well not this time! On 30th October at Malloys Bar, Bath, the only thing that will be set alight is the atmosphere.

This all came about through the theatre group I co-founded seven years ago, I thought it would be a good idea for a free night of entertainment for anyone who is interested. I invited writers to submit a short ten minute ghost story, a story which can be any style and subject. Then if chosen, actors will perform a rehearsed reading. All the stories we are reading, of which there are eight, come from all over the UK. And we have had such a good response that choosing was difficult.

And yet again it is FREE to attend!


The flyer is designed by myself, and took inspiration from the idea of it being a book of occult tales, slightly like the Necronomicon (see Evil Dead).

Comments

Popular Posts